+1 vote

I have seen these and a buddy let me use one and I really liked it.

stubby guitar pick

At my local music store they are wicked expensive and I'm too old to find deals on the internet myself laugh

Any help here?

OldTrucker's Avatar in Instruments by Basic Contributor (80 points)

1 Answer

+2 votes
That's a Jim Dunlop - I think it's called a "Big Stubby".

Typically these days for things like picks and strings, I've found you're not going to do much better than Amazon, or Sweetwater. Just type in Dunlop Stubby and there should be some sizes for you to choose from.
GMDude's Avatar by Basic Contributor (44 points)
Agreed - and actually Sweetwater competes VERY well price wise with Amazon, plus you get an extra level of support that you're never going to get on Amazon.
Welcome to Musicmaker Q&A,
where you can ask questions and receive answers from other members of the community.
And we keep it friendly!
Be sure to hang around and check out this amazing community of friendly musicians!
18 questions
32 answers
3,468 users